In light of the increased concerns of the Coronavirus, we would like to reassure our guests we are working hard to make our restaurants and kitchens as safe as possible. We understand that as a food establishment we must uphold a high level of cleanliness and food handling standards. Our communities, staff, and guests' health is our top priority. In order to maintain the integrity of our food and provide a safe environment, The Classic Diners and Classic Catering crews will be adhering to the following additional sanitation guidelines:
Classic Catering Commissary Kitchens and Restaurants are routinely sanitizing with Clorox wipes and Bleach/Water solution to the following “HIGH TOUCH” surfaces.
- Computers, tablets, phones and POS systems.
- Table tops and chairs.
- Doors, door handles, and door glass.
- Bathrooms and bathroom fixtures.
- Counter tops.
- Light switches.
- Trash cans.
- Kitchen equipment.
- Delivery vans, steering wheels, dashboards, controls, doors and windows.
Employees are required to:
- Wash/sanitize hands frequently
- Wear gloves
- Follow daily and weekly cleaning procedures.
- Stay home if experiencing FLU-like symptoms.
All drivers will have sanitizing wipes in each vehicle and will be wearing gloves while entering buildings. Classic Catering understands the sensitivity of the matter at hand and has developed non-communal menus that will be prepackaged and sealed.
Please call us to inquire about menu options or with any questions and concerns you might have.
Thank you for your business!